Venture into paradise each day with Quicksilver.
Venture into paradise each day with Quicksilver Cruises to the pictures que island of Nusa Penida, where it ties up alongside a floating pontoon for the day.
The island has superb gardens and marine life and is an ideal base for enjoying watersports, with unlimited banana boat rides, and parasailing available on request. Take a guided snorkeling tour, with qualified snorkeling instructors on hand to help you, or sample the experience of scuba diving.
If you don’t want to get your feet wet, view the incredible coral formations from the comfort of our Semi Submersible vessel. Catch the boat over to the island and visit the village of Toyapakeh. Here, you can observe turtles, traditional cockfighting, sample traditional Balinese dress and enjoy a refreshing coconut drink. A sumptuous tropical buffet lunch is served in the air-conditioned salon of the Quicksilver, or you can dine on the floating pontoon.
Nusa Penida Island Day Cruise
- Destination: International Dive Point at Toyapakeh, Nusa Penida Island
- Distance: 17 miles (50 minutes cruising)
- Time: – Departure at 09.30 am – Return at 15.45 pm
- Morning Coffe, Tea and Pastries
- International Buffet Luncheon
- Afternoon Coffe, Tea and Light Crackers
Hotel Transfer: Includes
Short centralized from the Pontoon where quicksilver is tied up during the day at Toyapakeh as follows :
- Snorkeling inside the swimming area (snorkeling equipment are included)
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Shorewalk Village Walking Tours with free coconut drink and watch Cock Fighting, Weaving, Seaweed Farming and Turtle Farming
- Underwater viewing from our Semi Submersible
- Music entertainment and dancing
- Optional extras : Scuba Diving, Snorkeling Safaris, Tattoo/Body Painting, Surf Bike and Jet Ski
* Regular Price: US$ 95.00 / pax
* Our Special Price: US$ 75.00 / pax