- Departure time : 08.30am
- Approx : 8 – 10 hours
Bali Safari and Marine Park is the leader of having new concepts in Zoo design where Safari, open Zoo and culture blended into a wonderful haven for animals. Our wide range varieties of shows ensure that you get to feel the traditional lives of that Balinese Village. You can learn our traditional dance, watch our Barong Dance or simply listen to our skilful musicians demonstrating their unique musical instruments. However, if you are after for some adrenaline rides then come and try our exciting rides.
Taste the Balinese heritage traditional recipe! , The main restaurant with a seating capacity for 800 guests, Uma (means Paddy-field) Restaurant is an All-day Dining with a village theme serving International, Asian, and local specialties prepared freshly from our open-concept counters. When the Marine Park is finished, it will become the most sought out water attraction in Asia. Designed by the best designers around the globe, it will offer the latest innovation of marine attractions. Bali Theatre is a mega-stage theatrical complex with a 1200 seating capacity. It is fully equipped with advanced multi-media technology and state-of-art sound and lighting systems. Entrance ticket USD 49 / pax
Tour Destinations :
- 1. BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARK
- 2. TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL : Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the Biggest in Bali.
- 3. KEMENUH VILLAGE : Kemenuh village hosts a large number of woodcarvers among its population.
- 4. UBUD ART VILLAGE : The art village , feel the real of Bali with seeing the beauty of country side.
- 5. GOA GAJAH TEMPLE : Goa Gajah is named after Sungai Petanu (Elephant River) and dates back to the 11th Century.
BACK TO HOTEL … FREE AND EASY .
- 1 ~ 3 person US$ 35 /car ( Toyota Avansa / Suzuki Apv )
- 3 ~ 6 person US$ 40 /car ( Toyota Avansa / Suzuki Apv )
- 6 ~ 9 person US$ 60 /car ( Kia Pregio )
- 9 ~ 14 person US$ 70 /car ( Izuzu Elf )
Tour Include :
- 1. 01 Unit Comfortable Car with AC ( TBA )
- 2. Professional English Speaking Driver as your Guide
- 3. 1st AID Kit Box
- 4. Pentrol
- 5. parking fees
- 6. Mineral water on tour 01 bottle / pax / day 600ml
- 7. Sarong to the temple
- 1. Accommodation
- 2. Flight ticket
- 3. Airport Taxes
- 4. Optional activity
- 5. Personal Expenses
- 6. Entrance fees
- 7. Performance ticket
Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean Guide available on Request
The car have been fully completed with necessary license as tourist car
NO HIDDEN CHARGE
Book in Advance
Costumer Satisfaction Oriented.