- Departure time : 09:30 am
- Approx : 10 – 11 hours
Bajra Sandhi Monument is monument of Balinese People Struggle . This Monument is recognized by the name of Bajra Sandhi because it’s form is looking like Bajra or Genta or bell used by all Hindu Priest in reading off Weda holy sentence (mantra) at religious ceremony. This monument is built in the year 1987 and it is opened by president of Megawati Sukarno Putri on 14 June 2003. The purpose of this monument is to immortalize the soul and spirit of Balinese People struggle, at one blow dig, looking after, developing and also preserve the culture of Bali to be bequeathed to a router generation as advancing capital stroke tread a world of loaded progressively with the challenge and resistance. Entrance ticke IDR, 10.000/person
Kecak Dance is one of Balinese Dance where the performance is usually taken from the story of Ramayana. The unique of Kecak Dance is no instrument tool to accompany the dance however it is only by mouth. The sounds of the mouth are hearing the constant noisy and have a good rhythm, compact and harmonious. This dance is usually held in the evening due to the lighting tool are used from the traditional light tool where it is surrounded by the dancers. The duration of the Kecak Dance is about 1 hour due to the story of Ramayana is very complex and long, It is only taken a part of the story where the precis story is perform generally in particular the fight of the evil and the good. Entrance ticket IDR 70.000/person
Tour Destinations :
- 1. BADUNG MARKET : Pasar Badung Market is The largest traditional Market in Bali.
- 2. MUSEUM BALI : Museum Bali The museum was built in 1931 by architect P.J. Moojen.
- 3. BAJRA SANDHI : Bajra Sandhi Monument is monument of Balinese People Struggle.
- 4. SANUR BEACH : Sanur Beach, Bali’s earliest beach resort, features a relaxed coastal ambiance.
- 5. ULUWATU TEMPLE : Uluwatu temple it own very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time.
- 6. KECAK DANCE : The duration of the Kecak Dance is about 1 hour due to the story of Ramayana.
- 7. JIMBARAN DINNER : jimbaran bay is still interesting for people who would like to enjoy fresh grilled seafood.
BACK TO HOTEL … FREE AND EASY .
- 1 ~ 3 person US$ 35 /car ( Toyota Avansa / Suzuki Apv )
- 3 ~ 6 person US$ 40 /car ( Toyota Avansa / Suzuki Apv )
- 6 ~ 9 person US$ 60 /car ( Kia Pregio )
- 9 ~ 14 person US$ 70 /car ( Izuzu Elf )
Tour Include :
- 1. 01 Unit Comfortable Car with AC ( TBA )
- 2. Professional English Speaking Driver as your Guide
- 3. 1st AID Kit Box
- 4. Pentrol
- 5. parking fees
- 6. Mineral water on tour 01 bottle / pax / day 600ml
- 7. Sarong to the temple
- 1. Accommodation
- 2. Flight ticket
- 3. Airport Taxes
- 4. Optional activity
- 5. Personal Expenses
- 6. Entrance fees
- 7. Performance ticket
Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean Guide available on Request
The car have been fully completed with necessary license as tourist car
NO HIDDEN CHARGE
Book in Advance
Costumer Satisfaction Oriented.